Friday, February 19, 2010

My Vintage Machine ;}

I finally pulled out the sewing machine...
{I know it's been like a month since I was supposed to get started!}

It was my Mom's
{her dad bought it for her as a teenager}

It works great for being so vintage! {now that it's fixed}

I completed my very first project on it last night :}

A new baby blanket for Aria

This was pretty easy once I got the hang of the machine speed,
 I think the hardest part for me is keeping a straight line ;}

I love this fleecy fabric ~ so soft
I decided to use a 2" satin ribbon around the edge
{it is easier to fold in half and iron before you pin it to the fabric}
Then I was a sewing machine!!
hehe pun intended ;}

 Stay tuned for more fun projects on my new toy!!

1 comment:

  1. awww you did good!!! super cute!! im sure Aria will love it! but now you need to make one for Big Sis Cadee too xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails