Monday, February 15, 2010

LOVE DAY xoxo


I feel so LUCKY to have such a
loving and thoughtful HUBBY!

I would have to say
 this Valentine's was probably
one of the BEST!!

We usually say
we are not going to get gifts for each other
because we don't like falling into the trap
of this "consumer holiday" ;}

But thoughtful, inexpensive gifts
are always welcome!

So what he did was make us a dozen
Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
 YUM!!

And I made him a small photobook of us
throughout the 12 years we have been together!
{married 4 1/2}

Overall it was a great day,
we took Cadee and Lucy to the park,
made a delicious dinner,
and had a sweet and yummy dessert
and got a kick out of how we have
changed over the years!

I hope everyone had a wonderful
LOVE DAY
I would love to hear your special moments
so feel free to post a comment and share!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! It looks like we have a lot in common with one little girl and another one on the way. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails