Friday, February 26, 2010

Decorating: Fireplace Mantel

We moved into our new place back in August,
I found out I was pregnant in September,
October, November and December flew by!

Now that it is the end of February,
I have finally found the motivation
to get some decorating done! 

I have been seeing a lot of nicely decorated fireplace mantels,
so I thought I would start there :}

Here is what I did!!


As you can see I started with a pretty blank slate!

I found the FAMILY sign at Micheal's for 40% OFF
{plus I never forget my coupons} 
so that was another 40% OFF which came out to about $3!!

I knew I had a couple of pillar candles,
and had seen somewhere {can't remeber where} 
decorative paper wrapped around them
to give them a different look!
Michael's had their 12x12 sheets on SALE
for 25 cents each {score!}

Everything else I had around the house :}

A quick, easy and inexpesive redecorating project!
I LOVE IT!!

* Next up will be to recover our dining table chairs ;} *


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails