Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Deal of the Day: Crib/Bassinet


This little cutie was such a great deal!

I went to our local kids consignment store
and stumbled across this little crib/bassinet for Aria.
It is in like new condition and was only $55!!
{how much damage can a newborn really do, right?!} 
I had a $20 gift card, so basically... I only spent $35 on it :}

Granted we have a Pack n' Play we used with Cadence,
but we also had a bedroom that was twice as big ;}
{the full size one can be quite bulky}
When I saw this I knew it would be perfect for our new place,
it's about 20% smaller than the full size one :}
plus now we have an extra one to take places with us!
{like over night at Grammy and Papa's!}

I did a little research...
 and found that these sell for $90-$100 brand new!! YIKES!!

On eBay the cheapest I found was $75 + $23 shipping
as a Buy it Now and it wasn't brand new!

There was also one with 13 bids
currently at $24.50 + $25 shipping
and still 5 days left to bid :(
{I wasn't in the mood to take chances, people get crazy on there}

*So I am very happy with our thrifty purchase
I am really learning that there is no reason to pay full price
if you can get it cheaper!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails