Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crafty: Hooded Beach Towel


With Summer around the corner
and my daughter beginning to spend her days outside
in her mini pool,
I thought it was time to pull out the beach towels!
{but not before giving them a little face lift ;}

I LOVE the baby hooded bath towels
and when I came across this tutorial 
on making one for bigger kids
I had to get started on one for Cadee!!

I decided to take her cute Hello Kitty beach towel
{instead of a solid color as used in the tutorial} 
and found a coordinating towel for the hood!

Super quick, easy and cute!

I also love that when she gets out of the pool we can
scoop her up
the way we did after her bath as a baby!!

These would make great gifts
for those kiddos with summer birthdays!
Thow it in a beach bag with some sand toys
and they are good to go ;}


Summer fun,
BigSis LilSis

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails