Friday, March 11, 2011

My "Cluster Necklace" is here!!

Thanks to the super sweet Laura @ Along for the Ride

who sent me this beautiful Cluster Necklace from her
Isn't it just adorable?!
I can totally picture wearing this with everything!!


Heres a couple of shots I took myself! ;)



I LOVE the colors!!
{Teal, Grey, Amber}


Check out her shop for more of her lovely pieces!



Her motto is "keep it simple"
But I think they are more than simple
"Simply Elegant"
She creates, 
"jewelry and accessories that are simply delicate, whimsical, and beautiful."

She has some truely great pieces in her shop
and I had the hardest time choosing just one!
But...
 if you head on over to her blog
she is having a giveaway with a chance 
for a $20 credit to her shop
then you too will be able to have one or two 
{or more}
of her little treasures!!

Thanks again Laura
I LOVE IT!!

Erica
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails