Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy 40th Starbucks!!

I personally had no idea Starbucks had been around that long!

Any who, they are doing a bunch of special things to celebrate :)
but these little lovelies are what caught my attention!!

{Starbucks petites}
Starbucks Petites Carrot Cake Mini Cupcake Starbucks Petites Birthday Cake Pop
Starbucks Petites Red Velvet Whoopie Pie Starbucks Petites Salted Caramel Sweet Square
My mom always told me:
Good Things, come in Small Packages
{if you didn't know, I'm a shorty ;}


What are Starbucks Petites? 
They're super-delicious looking Cake Pops, Mini-Cupcakes
And at just $1.50
and less than 200 calories each 
they're a deliciously well-deserved afternoon {sweet} treat.
Try one free during Starbucks Tribute Days**
Go into a participating store between 2-5 p.m., March 10-12, 
purchase any handcrafted beverage 
and enjoy a Starbucks Petite treat for FREE!

*At participating stores, plus tax if applicable.
**Offer good 3/10/11 through 3/12/11 from 2-5 p.m. at participating stores. 
One offer per beverage. 
Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. While supplies last.  

{I was not paid by Starbucks or given anything free to post this, 
I just LOVE Starbucks}

Happy 40th Starbucks,
Erica
xo


1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing the starbucks free petite treats! i got my camera strap in the mail today. what a nice surprise! thanks again it's my first win ever!

    btw...did i tell you i was from northern CA? grew up in the sf bay area. pacifica to be exact. my inlaws live in santa clara. we will go back to CA every summer and looking forward to being back in June.

    thanks again for the strap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails