Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fabulous Find: Do you Groupon?



A few months back I found this website
click here
It has now become one of my favorites!

The way it works is you look up your city
{or the closest one to you}
And every day there is a NEW DEAL
usually 50% or more off!

But today's deal is something NEW!!
GAP has offered a deal like no other,
$25 for $50 worth of apparel :}
The BEST news is that it is
valid for ALL GAP stores!!!
{Can be used at Gap, Gapkids, GapBaby, GapBody}
Be sure to read the fine print for ALL details!

This deal is so popular that I can only imagine
they will sell hundreds of thousands today!!


Happy Shopping,
BigSis LilSis







7 comments:

  1. Over from the Girl Creative. I love Groupons too. I got a $100 gift card to Shabby Apple for $40 last month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you thanks to Friendly Friday!It would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog!
    Also we have the coolest blog-hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in:) Oh and if you need any blog help or easy HTML tips, you know where to come! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from FF. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. I also would love for you to be a new Fan of my Facebook page too & click “LIKE” in the upper right hand corner of my blog & you’ve done it..Thanks so much! I am just starting at Facebook. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up on the Groupon! Stopping by from New Friend Friday.
    -Mama E
    www.homeandheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopping by via NFF...and i LOVE groupon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE Groupon! Yay for savings!
    Man I'm old. LOL!

    Happy Friday Follow! (from The Girl Creative :)) I'm your newest hanger on :)

    <3MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails