Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Cadence!!




If I knew then what i know now...
  I would have wanted you in my life sooner!

And while it takes courage to achieve greatness, it takes more courage to find fulfillment in being ordinary. For the joys that last have little relationship to achievement, to standing one step higher on the victory platform. What is the adventure in being ordinary? It is daring to love just for the pleasure of giving it away. It is venturing to give new life and to nurture it to maturity. It is working hard for the pure joy of being tired at the end of the day. It is caring and sharing and giving and loving…
~Marilyn Thomsen


Two years ago today, my life changed forever!
I became your Mommy and you became my daughter,
a relationship unlike any other!
You are the most amazing little girl
and I love watching you grow everyday,
Although, this is bittersweet
because you will always be my baby,
you must grow up!

At times you can be challenging,
but that is you just showing us you are Miss Independent!
You are quite the comedian
and your vocabulary impresses me by the day,
you are sensitive and sweet and loving.
And because of all that,
you are the MOST wonderful BIG SISTER!
Aria is so lucky to have you to look up to
and I know you are going to be her best friend!
{and even though you love to tease Lucy, she loves you too!}
You are definitely Daddy's little girl
and Mommy's cuddle bug :)
We are so looking forward to this next year!!

WE LOVE YOU,
Mommy, Daddy & Aria

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MAKE A WISH

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, happy birthday to your little girl. She's a doll! And I love that plate. And I want some of those smores on a stick - I was going to do smores over the weekend, too, with the girls, but I wanted those humongous marshmallows I've been eyeing at the store, but when I went to get them, they were, of course, completely sold out. booo - I'm going to have to try these. Also, we like chocolate chips in our banana bread, too.

    As for the jam jars, unfortunately, these cute ones were just lying around - probably came from someone in the past. I didn't do much searching, just picked up more at the grocer store, but they are plain. I bet you could find cute ones with a little pre-planning. Let me know if you find a good resource! And happy jamming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails