Friday, April 1, 2011

Blogiversary & a Mother's Day SALE!!!

I have been meaning to do a post 
on my 1 year anniversary for my blog,
{which was actual back in February ;}
but life gets busy, yadda yadda...

So I thought I would just say 
thank you
to all my wonderful followers :)
Thanks for hanging in there with me, 
even though I am not always consistent
in my posts, 
spelling, 
grammar, 
etc. ;)

During this year of blogging,
I have learned so much!
I also had the courage to start
my own etsy shop!

This blog has been a great launch pad for
I love adding new styles for you all to see!
Here are some of the newest for Spring/Summer

 Spring's favorite hue, NAVY blue!

 Summer is near, CORAL is here!

 Out with the old, in with the GOLD!

 Flutter by day, FLUTTERBY night!

 This Spring add a hint of mint!

In this year,
 I also became a mom for the second time
 to another beautiful little girl!
and can't believe she will be turning 1 
in a matter of a month 
{Mother's day weekend}

To celebrate my blog turning 1
{as well as my daughter ;}
and
in honor of 
Mother's Day
being right around the corner!

I am offering
15% OFF 
at 
use code MOMS15

{Offer available until April 30th @ midnight PST}

Thankful,
Erica
xo

1 comment:

  1. I love those! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails