Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Countdown Begins...

Only 25 DAYS until CHRISTMAS!!

This is so exciting :)

I love Christmas,
all the decorating, candles, baking, gift giving!!
This is the most joyful holiday and you can feel the energy in the air :)

If you still have things to check off your Christmas List
Here are a few great gift ideas!!
Baby Boy Tie Onesie

Baby Leg Warmers

Make-up Bags

I have added some new items to my shop
 in honor of the first 
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
I am also offering a 10% discount on your total purchase 
free shipping on each additional item
{US only}
from Dec.1 - Dec.12
Use code HOLIDAY10


Happy Holidays,
Erica

1 comment:

  1. This stuff is adorable! I'm heading over to your Etsy shop right now....

    I'm now following you through the Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop! I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails