Friday, October 8, 2010

New Blog....& the WINNER is...

I decided to start a NEW blog just about crafting and decorating
and most importantly about how to do it on a budget!

Who doesn't LOVE nice things?

 But what I have realized is
I don't need to go to those expensive stores
and buy everything from those fancy catalogs.
I can find one of kind pieces elsewhere
and spruce up my home in a more creative way
while saving a buck or two! :}

Come see what I am doing over at...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for the winner of my very first giveaway
and this cute little make-up bag...

CONGRATS!
who said...
Ohhh I wanna win!!!
Of course I'm a super excited follower of your blog!
Thank you for the chance...these are darling!

Thank you to everyone who entered,
this was so much fun for me to read your wonderful comments
and I look forward to doing more giveaways soon!

If you still want to have one of these cute make-up bags,
I am offering 20% OFF my etsy shop
for the month of October!
They make great gifts for the holidays :}

xo,
Erica





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails