Friday, October 29, 2010

BOO who?!

This week has been filled with Halloween fun!!
Last night we went BOOing,
tonight we are carving pumpkins
and earlier in the week I took the little ones 
trick-or-treating at our local outdoor mall!
My girly giraffe checking out her goodies!!

It was the cutest darn thing seeing all the kids in their costumes :}
I think Cadee had a great time, 
because she hasn't stopped asking to go "ticker teeting"!!

What is BOOing you ask...



Last year what the first time I had been 
BOOED!
I thought it was a great idea 
and couldn't wait to do my BOOing this year :}

I found these cute BOO sheets over at TomKat Studio!
Just print them out and add it to the goody bag,
but hurry you only have a couple of days left before Halloween!!


BOO who?!
BOOing {like EGGing} is a great way to celebrate Halloween 
with your neighbors, coworkers, family and friends!!


Happy Booing,
Erica


1 comment:

  1. Cadee is adorable in her little giraffe costume! I saw the pics of Aria, too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails