Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crafty: Hair Bows

Having a little girl is so much fun,
especially when they like wearing hair bows.

Since these bows can be pricy at times,
I decided to start making my own!

And with two little girls,
it will be double the fun :}

First up...

BEAR EAR BOWS
{click on the picture to see it closer}
I just made bows out of ribbon and then used elastic thread
to attach them to the hair tie.
{I have also used these types of bows to attach to alligator clips wrapped in a coordinating ribbon}


Next up...

KORKER PIGGIES
{I don't think my model was in the mood to pose}

I have seen these little cuties everywhere!
But most or the time they run $2-5 a pair
and now that I know how to make them,
I can make a dozen for that price!!
{Check out the tutorial here so you can make your own!}

I changed mine up a bit,
using hair ties instead of clips and mine have less ribbons.
{I assume you can make them with as many ribbons as you want}
Most of the time I find my ribbon in the $1 section at Target.
{They have some really cute one right now for Spring!}

These would make great gifts or
just have fun adding to your little girls collection!


Be Crafty,
BigSis LilSis
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails