Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sassy Pants

So I was browsing Target once again 
and it seems like everything is on clearance, 
it's great!

I happened to find some plain old sweat pants for my girls
that I thought I could make a little more sassy! ;)

SASSY PANTS ;)

I just took some satin ribbon and sewed it down the sides,
then made a couple of bows to add to the bottom.
Lastly, I added a little rhinestone for an extra girly touch!

What do you think?

I was hoping to add them to my etsy shop,
but when I went back they were all gone :(

Sassy,
Erica
xo

linking to these parties

3 comments:

  1. I think there are people out there that would love this and not be able to make it themselves. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are super cute! :) As long as they wash up well, I think you should go for it and add them to your shop! :) M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! You should totally sell them. You're so talented lady!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails